Some things in life are more important than the Red Sox. This group qualifies as one of them!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

9.14.2008

Time To Dance

Hey, you're cute. Wanna do a dance with me?

Ok, there are a few things we need to do first, number 1. Check the outfit...

Not too bad... Not too bad at all.

2. How are my teeth?


3. Music! We have music. I can hear the Jonas Brother's CD. Oh, that's my brother Tanner
singing in the shower, but that should work. Or we could wait until dad gets in the shower, then we could dance to Aerosmith.

What the heck! Let's just dance!

My Dad taught me the Moon-walk. Check this out...

Ok, here comes the 360...

EEEEEEW Close call. Almost ran you over.


Tanner, sing loader. I'm trying to get my groove back!


Here we go. This is workin'!

Oh yeah, SMOKIN' HOT! Draw the pistol... and were done.


3 comments:

Mama Mimi said...

Very cute. Love, love watching her dance!

Leslie said...

That's about the cutest little dancer I have ever seen. I need to learn some of those moves. Does she get them from you?

The Gardner Gang said...

Faith! I've heard about your dance moves from your big sisters & brothers! i didn't believe them until now! You go girl!!