Some things in life are more important than the Red Sox. This group qualifies as one of them!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

10.07.2008

Three Sisters


Faith is sure lucky to have Maddy and Morgan. Two big sisters who like to feed her, change her clothes, fix her hair, give her a bath, take her for walks, and kiss and love her. I have two sisters who are my best friends. I hope that these three grow up to feel the same way. A sister is always there and can be your biggest support.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Those really are cute sisters. Faith is lucky two have such good examples. They will always have tons of fun together. I just know it.

Leslie said...

Oh and they are lucky to have a little sister they can dress up. I always wanted a little sister.